2019 BC High Performance ID Camp
Softball is in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the current coaching staff for the Canadian National Team will be the headline coaches for the second annual BC High Performance Spring Camp. This camp will also include current National players, the National Teams Mental Performance Coach and national pool coaches.
The high performance camp’s schedule will include
• Athletes working closely with future Canadian Olympic Team members and coaches
• 13-15 hours of training and instruction
• 3-4 games with National Team Coaches and athletes working with teams
• 2-3 hours of Mental Performance training
• 2-3 hours of Physical training and recovery
• Athletes and Coach’s Talk on College recruitment and information on National Team Program
The Camp will be held indoors at Arbutus Meadows Training Center 1515 Island Hwy E, Nanoose Bay BC V9P 9A3 a 225ftx175ft turfed facility.
2004-06 (65 athletes with Max 20 pitchers, 15 catchers and 30 infielder/outfielders)
March 17 to March 20, 2019
Sunday to Wednesday
Sunday 11:00am – 6:00pm
Monday 8:00am – 5:30pm
Tuesday 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Schedule subject to change.
2001-03 (65 athletes with 15 pitchers, 10 catchers and 40 infielder/outfielders)
March 19 to March 22, 2019
Tuesday to Friday
Tuesday 12:00pm – 6:30pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 6:00pm
Thursday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Schedule subject to change
Cancellation polcy $100 none refundable for cancellation before March 1st 2019
No Refund after March 1st 2019
Wait List Instructions
As the camp starts to sells out pick the available position that best fits you and put what you would like to be wait listed for under Special Requests. If space becomes available you will be transferred.