2018 Oceanside Softball Summer Camp with UBC
Oceanside Summer Softball Camp
August 27, 28, 29, 30
10:00am to 3:00pm
Oceanside Softball in partnership with UBC players and alumni will be hosting our annual softball camp at the Parksville Community Beach Fields.
Camp has sold out in the past as space is limited
This four day camp will feature:
-Stations in the mornings with special focus on throwing, hitting, fielding, pitching and base running.
– A series of innings of controlled softball (weather and participant depending)
– Pitching machine and/or instructor pitching to emphasize the skills of hitting and defense
– Groups will be split up by age and ability
– Great way to get ready for fall tryouts
– Players will need to bring a lunch and water for each day
– hat and sunscreen is recommended
– Cleats, glove, bat and helmet are also required
– Back catchers are recommend to be wearing a jill
COST: $160 if registered before June 1, 2018
Registration after May 31, 2018 $200
is due with completion of the form.